Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ringing in the New Year


Happy New Year!!


We spent our New Year's Eve with neighbors. Eating a big steak dinner, watching Captain America, and then watching the countdown (no worries, Anistyn has grape juice in her wine glass!)
With the new year comes resolutions. I have written about resolutions and what they mean to me. I always like to take some time in the beginning of the year and reflect. On myself mostly. I think about what I want to be for myself, my family, and my friends. 

I really like all the changes I have made this past year. Along with adding another child to our house, I took up doing hair, and crafts. Of course...I do cheat. Since 2011 brought pinterest to the world, I have been taking full advantage.

I feel like in the past years I have somewhat cheated on my resolutions. I always say that my resolution is to be "better". For everyone. Of course,its true, but somewhat vague, right? So this year, my resolution is the same, just a bit more detailed.

I want to be better with my time during the day. I want to have a cleaning and meal plan. I realize this seems silly, but it would help me tremendously! When I clean, I like to start at the top and work my way downstairs, thoroughly cleaning every single room. But I just can't do that every single day, so I want to try to make a plan that will help me.

I want to start working out. I've been such a slacker. I'm skinny, yes. Am I fit though? No. If I ran to the end of our driveway, I would be out of breath.

I want to start eating healthier. I have a growing family who all need to grow. I do pretty well in this category, but I still want to improve.

These are my resolutions for 2012. .Wish me luck with them in the new year, and good luck with yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment