Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meal plan.

I did it.

I actually did it.

I made my meal plan.

For the next two weeks, I have nothing at all to worry about when it comes to dinner. Thanks to a couple iphone apps and pinterest, my family will be eating well!

I did menu for now until the 13th. I would have done it until the 15th, but Josh and I are going on a....drumroll please....

Adult getaway!!!

Therefore, we won't need the meals for those days, as we will be enjoying each other's company...in peace. Peach and quiet. The last time we got away, just the two of us, was our honeymoon! As much as I will miss my girls very much, I think its important to still "date" your spouse.

But back to my meals.

For those of you with a smart phone, I think the Betty Crocker app is a must. There are many apps for recipes, but I've found that some of them list recipes that I have zero interest in making. The Betty Crocker app has great recipes that my family and I will adore! I'll be posting the meals I make IF they're good. There isn't any need to share any if they're bad, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment